Latest Version: 1.05
Plugin Type: FX Plugin
Echo Studio is an extremely powerful and versatile multi tap delay plugin, which allows you to use up to 32 taps to create truly unique sounding delays. Each tap has its own FX processing chain which allows you to set the Delay Time, Gain, Panning, Low Pass Cutoff, High Pass Cutoff, Resonance and Pitch, all of which can be controlled with ease from the Delay Tap Grid.
Echo Studio also comes with an extensive Global Effect Engine, including Feedback FX processing, a Distortion Engine, Diffusion and Global Filtering. The flexible Modulation functionality allows you to assign up to two different Modulation Sources to modulate anything from the Delay Time, Global Filter parameters or Feedback Panning, providing you with even more tools to help sculpt your delays.
With such a broad and unique combination of functionality, Echo Studio is a must have in any Producer’s Studio.
- 32 Delay Taps with control over the Gain, Panning, Low Pass Cutoff, High Pass Cutoff, Resonance and Pitch Shift of each tap.
- Feedback FX Section which allows you to control the Tap Source, Drive, Low Pass and High Pass Cutoff, as well as the Stereo Placement.
- Reverse Delay Mode, which reverses the delay for each Tap on the Grid.
- Extensive Modulator Section, with the ability to choose from ADSR, LFO and/or Ducker to modulate parameters.
- Flexible Modulator editing, with Drag and Drop Assignment, and the ability to assign and control up to two different modulators for each enabled parameter.
- Diffusion Section, with functionality to control the Level, Time, Density, Modulation and Filtering of Reverbs.
- Distortion Engine with 7 different Waveshapers, Pre and Post gain, Drive and Low Pass and High Pass Cutoff.
- Intuitive Global Tap Editing allow users to quickly edit Tap Parameters.
Versatile Creative Delay
Use up to 32 taps to create fully customised delays for your tracks.
Edit the Delay Time, Gain, Panning, Low Pass Cutoff, High Pass Cutoff, Resonance and Pitch of each tap.
Customise the tone using the Global Filtering and Distortion engine.
Create precise rhythmic delays, warped soundscapes or luscious reverbs with ease.
Intuitive Modulation Framework
Echo Studio’s Modulation Functionality allows you to use LFOs, ADSR Envelopes and/or Duckers to modulate FX parameters.
Manage and control up to 4 different modulators at once and view the extent of the modulation using the visual feedback.
Use up to two different modulators for each parameter to create warped modulated delays or sculpt the sound around your tracks.
Fine Tune The Feedback
Use the extensive Feedback FX Functionality to control the Tone, High Pass Cutoff, Low Pass Cutoff, Tap Source and Cross Feedback level.
Control and modulate the Stereo Imaging of the feedback using the intuitive Feedback Control functionality.
Maintain an unprecedented level of control over the tone and stereo imaging of your delay’s feedback.
Create blended delays or short reverbs using the Diffusion Functionality.
Apply up to 250ms of diffusion, and adjust the Echo Buildup by adjusting the Delay Time and Density parameters.
Modulate the delay times within the Delay Network, and fine tune the tone using the Diffusion Filtering section.
DOZENS OF PRESETS
Echo Studio comes with dozens of presets for you to get up and started.
From Modulated Delays, to Bass and Guitar Presets, there is more than enough for you to get up and running with Echo Studio.